Now more than ever companies are looking to protect their workers from workplace hazards. TBH offers the broadest range of products in the industry to cover your
industrial filtration and extraction requirements. Over 25 years of experience, coupled with our modular design provides us with the knowledge and flexibility to ensure that particulate, vapor, and fumes are removed in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Various industrial processes can cause hazardous, toxic vapors, gases, aerosols and particulates that can be harmful to your employees’ and customers’ health. Even non-toxic substances affect workplace quality with dust and odor nuisance and are dangerous to your employees’ health. Adding a fume extractor or filtration system to your facility can eliminate many of these hazards. Here are some of the applications where TBH provides solutions by removing toxic, hazardous and damaging by-products.
- Laser Applications. With the increasing use of lasers for cutting, marking, engraving, and welding on a variety of materials, it is vital to protect against the dust and laser smoke these processes create.
- Soldering and Welding Operations. These processes, which also include brazing & flux by-products, create toxic fumes which must be removed from the work environment.
- EDM. Mists and hazardous fumes can be generated by the dielectric tools used in these processes.
- Metal Machining. Milling, turning, drilling, grinding, and chipping form particles that are often barely recognizable to the eye. Due to the thermal influence of the manufactured components, pollutants penetrate deep into the lungs and can lead to serious diseases.
- Bonding & Gluing. Hazardous vapors can be produced by adhesives
- Printing and Paper Use. Dust, fumes and solvents can cause health hazards which are not visible to the eye.
- Mechanical Processing. Processes like grinding, deburring, milling, drilling, tapping, or cutting, create dusts, vapors and gases. These by-products need to be extracted so they cannot be inhaled.
- Plastics Processing. Almost every industry processes plastics these days; the processing of plastics creates abrasive dusts and vapors.
- Technical Glass. The high temperatures required for melting glass allow gases to rise, these gases contain environmentally hazardous substances. In addition, the hot or cold terminal layer releases tin or titanium chlorides in acid polishing which contain substances such as hydrofluoric and sulfuric acid, all are harmful to human health.
- Textile Processing. Textile products can lose small lint and threads which are so light they float throughout your facility. Textile productionalso uses chemicals which are mostly harmful to health and have to be extracted.
- Medical Applications. Medical laser treatments let harmful smoke particles rise which are debilitating for both doctors and patients. It is crucial to have a contamination-free environment with an effective extracting solution